- Item - Natural Crystal
- Crystal type - Raw Stone
- Usage - small or medium size raw stones or tumble can be placed on altar, office desk and can be carried in purse or bag, can be used for meditation, making crystal grids etc
Azurite--sometimes called a "stone of heaven"--is commonly believed to provide insight into all areas of life, promote intuition, stimulate creativity, dissolve impediments and soften cold intellectualism with love and compassion. Malachite, with its striking green bands of color, has been said to encourage action, enact change, heal heartache, enhance creativity, increase fertility and protect the spirit.
How to cleanse it
- Cleansing by Salt – Fill the Big Glass or Ceramic bowl with the sea salt/Himalayan Salt/Rock Salt whatever is available and leave your crystal or cluster on it for few hours, Place a Big Chunk or Pyramid or Tower of Selenite in the middle of the bowl. Selenite is Optional but if you have it you may use it.
- Cleansing by Earth – Do you guys have house plant or any plant? Yeah, this is the time you may use the mother earth energy to cleanse them. If you have a big tree in your yard use it if not then a small house plant will do too. Leave the crystals on the soil and leave it under moonlight overnight and then take them inside before sun light hits it
- Cleansing by Selenite – Do you know selenite is itself a cleansing and purifying crystal that absorbs negative energy and eject the same energy upwards by making itself cleansed at the same time. Yes, Leave your crystals and stones in the Selenite bowl or on selenite tile or plate for couple of hours everyday after long day. It surely helps in cleansing the crystal energy on the regular basis.
- Few Crystals are forbidden to cleansed via water such as selenite, tektite, malachite, unakite, kunzite, calcite, kyanite, azurite etc. The easy way to remember is any stone that ends with “ite” are not water friendly and thus you can cleanse them by other methods that are mentioned above or you may also smoke cleanse it