Also known as blue opalite and “Tiffany Stone”, among others, opalite is beloved by crystal collectors for its opalescent beauty and many healing properties.
This man-made stone’s aesthetic appeal may go without saying, but its manifold benefits and high-energy value are less well known. From facilitating the success of business transactions to healing old traumas and strengthening relationships, opalite’s connection with various chakras make it an unmatched crystal for channelling optimism, insight, and connection with youthful innocence.
Important - These Stones are natural hence littlle imperfection & scratch are normal, each stone is unique and they can be little different than the other
*As we view this product on different screens like computer, tab , laptop or mobile phone, colour appearance can be little different because of screen variation
How to Cleanse Fancy Crystal Jewellery & Stone Bracelets
- Dip some cotton ball in bowl of sea salt water and wipe the bracelet with intention.
- Leave it under Moonlight on full moon or any phase of moon overnight,
- Take the crystals inside before sulight hit directly to the crystals.
- For the detail information on how to Cleanse & Charge crystals follow the following link https://thelilithstores.com/blogs/news/cleansing-your-crystal
Do's & Don't with the Crystal & Stones Bracelet & Pendant
- Always remove your Crystal Bracelets before taking shower
Do's & Don't with the Crystal & Stones Bracelet
- Since they have elastic band base don't leave it inside water for long or the elastic will start getting loose or may eventually can break.
- Always remove your Crystal Bracelets before going to shower.
Candles,Herbs,Crystals and essential oils are solely energy work and should not be completely substituted with conventional medicines and medical methods and it is advised to consult doctor if you have serious health issues