Cord Cutting Bath Salt - 100 Gm
Epsom Salt infused with Lavender Essential Oil, Lavender buds, Rosemary & Rose Petals
Epsom salt is know for so many wonderful effects on & in our body, Epsom is basically a chemical compound made of Magnesium, Sulfur and Oxygen and that is why it is bit different from our table salt.
Epsom Salt uses
- The number one use is certainly in our personal care as a Bath Salt although i have few of them ready with different blend of essential oil and herbs which you can definitely check out in personal care section. Using it as bath salt helps you relieve stress and promotes peaceful sleep.
- You can also use the salt with equal amount of your conditioner and apply through your scalp and rinse it then.
- Make your own scrub with adding some amount of epsom with your any massaging cream or mix it with some olive oil and directly use it as a scrub.
- Simply add some in you bath tub and let it dissolve and then soak yourself in.
- Use some salt in your bucket full of warm water and soak your feet in to get odorless and smooth heels and toes
How to do it?
Simply light the candle or dim the lights or completely switch off, Put few drops of your favorite essential oil in oil diffuser and let the aroma fill the room.
Put some Epsom Bath Salt in warm water and soak your feet in. Close your eyes and sit calmly for 15-20 minutes or meditate whatever pleases you
Apart from them you do same ritual in your bath tub if you have one. Soak yourself in that magical water thinking and visualising like all negativity is leaving you now and going down the drain and now you are rejuvenate and calm.
Note - Using it with our Cord Cutting Candle will help you gain the desire result
Loved the bath Salt. It is soo refreshing with its pleasant aroma and cleansing properties. A must have!