- Item - Natural Crystal
- Crystal type - Raw Stone
- Quantity - Listing is for 1 quantity.
- Usage - small or medium size raw stones can be placed on altar, office desk and can be carried in purse or bag, can be used for meditation, making crystal grids etc
Prehnite is useful for supporting the health of bones, teeth, hair and nails. It amplifies the ability to endure physically stressful situations over long periods of time when you might otherwise feel weathered and weary. Prehnite is beneficial for careers involving extreme attention to details like accountants, editors, surgeons, nurses, seamstresses and tailors.
Prehnite stimulates the metabolism of fat and accelerates the removal of toxins stored in it. This stone stimulates all regeneration processes of the body.
Prehnite helps balance and heal the circulatory system and the lymph. It can assist in clearing toxins and wastes from the body through the lymphatic and urinary systems. It is useful in calming infections of the urinary tract or the glands.
Prehnite encourages analytical thinking and accelerates the processing of sensory perceptions. This stone imperceptibly but continuously increases your perception levels.
Prehnite helps you stay in the present moment and avoid the unhealthy use of the imagination such as visualising all the disastrous possible futures that you could encounter.
Using this stone in meditation, you can ‘hear’ the currents of angelic communication, the guidance of spirit beings, or the song of your own Higher Self. Prehnite can also help psychics and intuitive readers be more accurate in their predictions.
It enhances the visualisation process and induces deep meditation in which the higher self is contacted. When meditating with this crystal you are put in touch with the universes energy grid. Prehnite helps precognition and inner knowing. It is a stone that enables you to always be prepared, no matter what. Prehnite increases prophesy and shows you the way forward for your spiritual growth.
Source - healingwithcrrystalsa
*Due to the possibility of variations in color display across various screens such as computers, tablets, laptops and mobile phones, the product's appearance may appear slightly different.
How to Cleanse your crystals:
- Cleansing by four Elements - The Basic and most popular way is to cleansing by the four elements that is Earth, Water, Fire & Air and it is really efficient way of cleansing and charging them with more ritualistic way. You Can begin with filling a glass or ceramic bowl with some sea salt and water, submerge your crystals in to it and leave it under moonlight overnight. Know that if you cleansing and charging crystal bracelets that has elastic band base or any piece of wire wrap jewelry then submerging crystals overnight will not be a good idea instead you can submerge them for five minutes and then drain the water. Once water is drained you can leave the crystals in Bowl be it glass or ceramic under moonlight for night, second day you may want to talk salt water bath and take those crystals inside before the sunlight hit them directly. Take your crystals to your sacred space or alter and Light some incense and candle or earthen diya. Move the crystals through the incense smoke with the intention of cleansing the crystals and then move the crystals over fire, maintain a safe distance. Once you are done with it, you may now take the crystals in your dominant and charge them with your intentions. Take few deep breaths, ground yourself and envision this white light that is taking control over your body feel the energy and then direct the same light and energy in to crystals. Once you feel the heaviness you are done with charging them. You can now directly wear them or can keep them with yourself like your bag or pocket wherever you might have decided to.
- For the detail information on how to Cleanse & Charge crystals follow the following link https://thelilithstores.com/blogs/news/cleansing-your-crystal
- DisclaimerThese crystals are a powerful source of energy, and when used in conjunction with candles, herbs, and essential oils they may provide health benefits. However, they should not be completely substituted with conventional medicines, and medical advice should be sought for serious health issues