- Item - Natural Crystal
- Crystal type - Bead Bracelet
- Quantity - Listing is for 1 quantity.
- Size - 4mm
Bloodstone is a variety of chalcedony, which is crypto crystalline quartz. When it is green, the color comes from chlorite particles, dotted with bright, distinctive red spots of iron oxide that resemble blood, hence its name. The stone is a symbol of justice. It can have a glassy to waxy luster.
Put a piece of Bloodstone in a bowl with water next to your bed for deep and restful sleep. ... Placed on the heart chakra, Bloodstone can also balance and ground the heart energies. When it comes to Gaia healing, this stone can be placed in an area where the Earth energy has been disturbed
Bloodstone is an excellent blood cleanser and a powerful healing stone. It heightens intuition and increases creativity. It is grounding and protecting. Bloodstone draws off negative environmental energy, helping to overcome influences such as geopathic or electromagnetic stress
Blood Stone is associated with base chakra and hence working with it helps you clear blockages on the base chakra, It is a very promininent stone for geti=ting rid of anxiety and depression.
How to Cleanse Elastic band Crystal & Stone Bracelets.
- You can submerge the bracelet in to sea salt water for 5 Minutes and then remove or you can just fill the bowl with Sea Salt and Keep the Crystal Bracelets on it.
- Leave it under Moonlight on full moon or any phase of moon overnight,
- Take the crystals inside before sulight hit directly to the crystals.
- For the detail information on how to Cleanse & Charge crystals follow the following link https://thelilithstores.com/blogs/news/cleansing-your-crystal
Do's & Don't with the Crystal & Stones Bracelet
- Since they have elastic band base don't leave it inside water for long or the elastic will start getting loose or may eventually can break.
- Always remove your Crystal Bracelets before going to shower.
Candles,Herbs,Crystals and essential oils are solely energy work and should not be completely substituted with conventional medicines and medical methods and it is advised to consult doctor if you have serious health issues