Jade is believed to have several benefits, including increasing fortune, grounding, and enhancing maturity in relationships.
Jade stone is sometimes referred to as the lucky stone or the happiness stone.
“Both types of jade stone have long been associated with attracting good luck,” says Boote.
A disk with a hole is said to attract heavenly beings, and it’s considered auspicious to place a coin in the mouth of a jade fish or carved frog, Boote adds.
How to Cleanse Elastic band Crystal & Stone Bracelets.
- You can submerge the bracelet in to sea salt water for 5 Minutes and then remove or you can just fill the bowl with Sea Salt and Keep the Crystal Bracelets on it.
- Leave it under Moonlight on full moon or any phase of moon overnight,
- Take the crystals inside before sulight hit directly to the crystals.
- For the detail information on how to Cleanse & Charge crystals follow the following link https://thelilithstores.com/blogs/news/cleansing-your-crystal
Do's & Don't with the Crystal & Stones Bracelet
- Since they have elastic band base don't leave it inside water for long or the elastic will start getting loose or may eventually can break.
- Always remove your Crystal Bracelets before going to shower.
Candles,Herbs,Crystals and essential oils are solely energy work and should not be completely substituted with conventional medicines and medical methods and it is advised to consult doctor if you have serious health issues